The value of “see and treat” hysteroscopy to both patients
and providers has been well established for decades.
However, it’s estimated that less than 20% of gynecologists
currently perform hysteroscopy in the office.
|OP-201-6||LiNA OperåScope™ Operative Hysteroscope with HDMI cable and onboard LCD (sterile single-use)||Box of 6ea|
|OP-FCP-6||LiNA OperåScope™ Biopsy Cup Forceps (sterile single-use)||Box of 6ea|
|OP-GRA-6||LiNA OperåScope™ Rat Tooth Alligator Grasper (sterile single-use)||Box of 6ea|
|OP-SCI-6||LiNA OperåScope™ Scissors (sterile single-use)||Box of 6ea|
|OP-TDK-6||LiNA OperåScope™ Tubing and Drape Kit (sterile single-use)||Box of 6ea|
|OP-RM-1||LiNA OperåScope™ Recording Module||Each|
- Bettocchi, S. Instrumentation in Office Hysteroscopy. In: LD Bradley and T Falcone, eds. Hysteroscopy. Office evaluation and management of the uterine cavity. Philadelphia: Mosby Elsevier; 2009: 3
- Salazar, Christina Alicia et al. Office Operative Hysteroscopy: An Update. Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology, Volume 25, Issue 2 , 199 – 208
- Franchini, Mario et al. Hysteroscopic Endometrial Polypectomy: Clinical and Economic Data in Decision Making. Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology , Volume 25 , Issue 3 , 418 – 425
- General Reprocessing Instructions for KARL STORZ Products (USA) PI-000035-20.1 2-03-11
- Sallam HN, Agameya AF, Rahman AF, et al. Ultrasound measurement of the uterocervical angle before embryo transfer: A prospective controlled study. Hum Reprod. 2002;17(7):1767–1772.
- Overcoming barriers to levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system placement: an evaluation of placement of LNG-IUS 8 using the modified EvoInserter®. Contraception, 96(6), 426-431.
- Bednarek, P. H., & Jensen, J. T. (2009). Safety, efficacy and patient acceptability of the contraceptive and non-contraceptive uses of the LNG-IUS. International Journal of Women’s Health, 1, 45–58